sexta-feira, julho 22, 2005

Caraca, pouco tempo pra postar, mas com uma música na cabeça, que convenhamos é deveras foda, meio que resumo da vida...

I still haven't found what I am looking for - U2

I have climbed highest mountain/I have run through the fields/Only to be with you/Only to be with you/I have run /I have crawled/I have scaled these city walls/These city walls/Only to be with you/But I still haven't found what I'm looking for/But I still haven't found what I'm looking for/I have kissed honey lips/Felt the healing in her fingertips/It burned like fire/This burning desire/I have spoke with the tongue of angels/I have held the hand of a devil/It was warm in the night/I was cold as a stone/But I still haven't found what I'm looking for/But I still haven't found what I'm looking for/I believe in the kingdom come/Then all the colors will bleed into one/Bleed into one/Well yes I'm still running/You broke the bonds and you/Loosed the chains/Carried the cross/Of my shame/Of my shame/You know I believed it/But I still haven't found what I'm looking for/But I still haven't found what I'm looking for

1 Comentários:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anônimo bicou...

mas vc vai encontrar. É só ter um pouco de paciência. Abraços.

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home